New Banking Data Management Program Available From MetaLogic.
A new banking data management program VRMBuilder.com is available from Lincoln firm MetaLogic. This program is rolling out at two levels that will allow banks to organize and manage their data on a secure, user-friendly platform. The platform is offered at two tiers to fit the individual needs of community banks.
VRMBuilder Basic offers the following customizable data management capabilities with an initial configuration based on FDIC regulations:
- Due Diligence
- Vendors, Contracts, Assessment Reviews and Client Control Considerations/Concerns
- Document Library
- Shared Calendar
- Email Alerts/Reminders
- Task management
- Fine-grained users/groups permissions management
- Incident Management
VRMBuilder Advanced offers all of the above capabilities in addition to the following:
- Assessment Development, Management and Delivery
- Policy and Procedure Development, Management and Delivery
- IT Asset Management
- Custom Tracking/Evaluation Sections, including Internal Evaluations and Review.
Pricing: (payable 1 year in advance)
$15/month per account for Basic features described below (more reports and alert configurations coming soon).
$30/month per account for Advanced described below (available late summer)
VRMBuilder Basic is now available for a 60-day free trial. The free trial includes the following:
- Free 30-minute webinar training and introduction with 60-day trial
- Free follow-up webinar with custom configurations after 30 days usage
- Secure SSL-encrypted website, nightly backups, industry-standard security and monitoring, data import and export (CSV). Security policy available.
- System undergoes and passes 3rd party PCI security reviews – have passed all reviews during past 5 years.
- MetaLogic hosts secure data for large clients. No breaches in our 15-year history.
- Hosted by MetaLogic at MetaLogic private data center in Lincoln, Neb.
- Email Technical support.
- Notifications of updates – system maintenance occurs on Sunday nights.
- Service Level Agreements include 99.9% uptime.
- Technical support for complex configurations with organizations system administrator billed at $100/hour.
- Security policy available for review.
VRMBuilder is a great tool for any bank looking for a more streamlined and secure data-management program, and I encourage anyone interested in learning more about it to call ITPAC today. You can also contact MetaLogic directly:
122 N. 11th, Suite 207
Lincoln, NE 68508
402 474-6194 8:00 am – 5:00 pm